Shelter From The Storm is the Coachella Valley’s only shelter-based provider of emergency and adjunctive services to victims of the scourge that is domestic violence. We are also one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive providers of programs dedicated to abused women and children. Shelter From The Storm offers, in-house, all the core programs needed by families as they begin to create safe and healthy lives:
- Emergency Shelter – The Mary Stuart Rogers Center
- Long-Term Transitional Housing – Florence Rigdon Center
- Edra Blixseth Community Counseling Center
- Helen M. Reinsch Legal Clinic
- Outreach Crisis Intervention Centers
- Speakers Bureau and Professional Training
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention and Education
In addition we provide: Individual & Group Counseling for Women, Individual & Group Counseling for Children, Parenting Group, Case Management, Advocacy, and links to key community resources.
Please click the link below to find out how you can help and/or what you can bring to conference that is much needed by this wonderful organization!